10 Benefits Of Semen Retention
Updated: Aug 16, 2022
Semen is considered a sacred fluid that must be withheld and reabsorbed into the body. In China, the tenets of sexual ritual are best summed up by the Classic of Su Nu, a kind of 4th-century Taoist marriage manual. In the book, Su Nu, a goddess-courtesan, instructs the mythical Yellow Emperor on the best ways to enjoy life and sex. One should calm the mind, harmonize the emotions and concentrate the spirit before intercourse, she counsels.
Then, having settled the body and composed one’s thoughts, ‘penetrate deeply and move slowly. The male should avoid climax to stave off the inevitable bout of post-coital depression, however. ‘When ching [semen] is emitted, the whole body feels weary,’ she explains. ‘One suffers buzzing in the ears and drowsiness in the eyes; the throat is parched and the joints heavy. Although there is brief pleasure, in the end, there is discomfort.’
By withholding semen, the emperor would not only stay healthy but extend his life indefinitely. ‘Nine acts without emission, and one will enjoy unlimited longevity. Ten acts without emission, and one attains the realm of the immortals.’ Further, Su Nu says, he should have intercourse frequently, with as many partners as possible, while focusing on the pleasure of the female. In the end, the Yellow Emperor seems to have learned his lessons well. It was said he kept a harem of 1,200 women entertained, and achieved immortality, through a practice of semen retention.
Your sexual energy is the greatest and most potent form of energy available to you.
You can either squander it or utilize it to its fullest potential and let it supercharge your life.
Anecdotal evidence and emerging studies suggest that having fewer orgasms could make you into a more productive, driven, and loving man.
You know that movie Limitless? The main character has access to a magical drug that makes him better on every level… If there was ever something comparable in real life, harnessing your sexual energy would be it.
How It Works
As many men know, sexual energy can be a powerful, all-encompassing beast.
Semen retention is something that high-level professional athletes have practiced for a long time. Do you think Tyson would have bit Holyfield’s ear off if he had masturbated right before the fight? I seriously doubt it.
The number one biologically hard-wired task that all mammals seek is reproduction. If your body thinks that you are already doing fine in the sex category (because you are ejaculating often), then it doesn’t stay motivated to conquer life/accumulate resources/get a mate/etc.
By refraining from ejaculating for a lengthier period of time, your testosterone (i.e. aggression) levels get a boost and you’re more likely to dominate whatever task you’re tackling.
There is a drop in testosterone levels immediately following an ejaculation which makes your mojo drop. Testosterone is present in both men and women and is largely responsible for sexual desire and aggression.
You’ve likely felt the unique sense of numbness that permeates your mind after ejaculating. Now imagine that numbness encompassing your daily mental state as a result of indulging in ejaculation too frequently.
"The Main benefit of semen retention is increased testosterone"
10 Benefits of Increased testosterone :
A Mans body uses testosterone to maintain sex drive bone mass, strength and muscle mass . But nutrition age and stress causes you to produce less and less of this important hormone.
Testosterone is essential to adult vitality. For some men and women, the process of aging causes their testosterone levels to drop below the normal range. When this occurs, using a treatment program that increases low testosterone levels can benefit health and wellbeing.
TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) doctors know of a variety of health benefits that are directly related to increasing low testosterone levels. Qualifying for treatment requires an assessment of past medical history and present condition of health. It also requires the testing of current testosterone levels, which is typically done by the use of a specific blood test.
If your levels have become abnormally low, increased testosterone levels can deliver these 10 health benefits to you:
1. BUILDS BONE DENSITY
Supplementing inadequate testosterone levels has been shown to improve bone density. By increasing low levels, bones are less apt to become porous and less susceptible to fracturing.
As adults age, bone strength becomes increasingly critical to sustaining health. Strong bones are needed throughout life for providing the proper support to your body’s muscles and organs.
2. DECREASES FAT AND BUILDS MUSCLE
Raising low testosterone levels can assist adults who want to reach a healthier body fat ratio.
Both men and women who sustain adequate testosterone levels are less likely to struggle with stubborn excess fat.
Increasing deficient levels can also increase muscle size and improve muscle tone. Treatment helps adults to sustain a healthier weight and attain a leaner, more toned physique.
3. BOOSTS SEXUAL DESIRE AND PERFORMANCE Enjoying an active and satisfying sex life is far easier with an adequate testosterone supply. Increasing an adult male’s low levels can result in having a much stronger sexual drive. It can also make getting and/or sustaining erections much more reliable. Males and females with increased testosterone levels are typically able to regain and maintain their sexual desire and satisfaction throughout adulthood.
4. INCREASES ENERGY LEVELS Increased energy will typically result from the supplementation of insufficient testosterone levels. Having more energy is what empowers the enjoyment of lifestyle activities that support health and happiness. With greater energy fueling them, adults are much more likely to get regular exercise and are less likely to develop the health risks associated with chronic obesity.
5. RESTORES EMOTIONAL WELLBEING Replenishing low testosterone levels often helps to restore an adult’s sense of emotional health and stability. For men, having higher levels can result in experiencing a greater degree of masculine confidence and virility. Yet even women who use treatment to increase their testosterone levels are likely gain improvement in their emotional wellbeing.
6. SUPPORTS SHARPER MENTAL FUNCTION Keeping testosterone levels within the healthy range reduces the risk for Alzheimer’s disease. Studies have shown that men with higher testosterone levels have a lower incidence of this dreaded disease. Healthy male hormone levels also support memory, concentration and mathematical reasoning. Sharper cognitive function is a key factor is remaining vibrant and vital all throughout life.
7. IMPROVES SLEEP QUALITY
Increasing low testosterone levels has been shown to have a positive impact on sleep quality and help to deliver the health benefits of uninterrupted rest. Aging is often blamed for poor sleep, but that is not always the real reason. The underlying cause is often something that can be medically treated and corrected, such a hormonal deficiency or imbalance.
8. SUPPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH A recently completed multi-year study has concluded that increasing the low testosterone levels of older men with coronary artery disease (CAD) lowered their risk for strokes and heart attacks. The study indicated that men who increased their low testosterone as a follow-up treatment to their CAD were 80% less likely to experience a future adverse cardio event than men who did not.
9. SPEEDS RECOVERY Many men who are using treatment to increase low testosterone levels find that they are able to recover much faster from their fitness and strength-training routines. They also experience an increase in their physical and mental endurance. However, it is illegal in the US for any adult to use supplemental testosterone solely for the purpose of athletic performance enhancement or bodybuilding. For US residents, the purchase and use of pharmaceutical grade testosterone requires a valid prescription issued by a licensed medical doc 10. SUPPORTS LONGEVITY Why can increasing low testosterone levels help to extend longevity? Because sustaining normal levels lowers the risk for developing a number of degenerative diseases. These include stroke, diabetes, heart disease and obesity, all of which can substantially shorten an adult’s life span.
15 best outdoor spots to practice yoga